The PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE continues to safeguard and respect the privacy of individuals who visit our website. We aim to uphold our commitment to comply with the mandates of Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
During your visit, the PNP does not automatically gather any personal information, such as your name, address, contact number or e-mail. This is only obtained if you voluntarily provide it to us. Personal information is not disclosed to anyone, unless your consent is acquired or a violation of law is detected. We do not use the information to create individual profiles. We will ensure that personal information is handled fairly and lawfully with respect to data subject rights.
The PNP likewise employs various technologies to protect the information stored on our systems, and routinely takes precaution to ensure that security measures remain operational and effective. If we find that the information is no longer required, we will securely destroy it.
For additional information about our Privacy Notice, you may contact us at (02) 723-0401 local 3276.
- PNP MC 2016-018 GUIDELINES FOR UNIT COMMANDERS IN PROPOSING PROGRAMS, PROJECTS, AND ACTIVITIES FOR INCLUSION IN THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS
- PNP MC 2016-011 ENHANCED PNP COMPLAINT REFERRAL AND MONITORING SYSTEM ("I-REPORT MO KAY TSIP")
- PNP MC 2016-007 INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF INFORMATION OPERATIONS (IO) IN POLICE OPERATIONS
- PNP MC 2016-000 SYSTEMATIZED PNP BLOODLETTING PROGRAM
- PNP MC 2015-023 PNP POLICY IN THE USE AND DISPLAY OF BANNERS AND TARPAULINS IN ALL POLICE CAMPS AND POLICE HEADQUARTERS
- PNP MC 2014-005 POLICIES, GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES GOVERNING THE ENHANCEMENT OF THE PNP PRESENCE IN THE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- PNP MC 2013-060 GUIDELINES FOR THE CREATION AND INSTITUTIONALIZATION OF THE GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT FOCAL POINT SYSTEM
- PNP MC 2013-017 THE MYSTERY CLIENT PROJECT
- PNP MC 2011-024 POLICE COMMUNITY RELATIONS ELIGIBILITY LIST
- LOI 08-12 BATANG MAY K
- LOI 37-10 Establishment of PNP Quality Service Lane as a Component of the Model Police Station Project
- LOI 35-10 SAKLOLO REVISED
- LOI 22-09 BAYANIHAN
- LOI 21-09 Formulation of Citizens Charter and Re-engineering of Internal Frontline Services of the PNP
- LOI 11-05 Police Information and Continuing Education (PICE)
- LOI 30-02 SAMBAYAN
- LOI 29-02 SANTINIG